Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Target Anyone?!


Ooohh I just read that Liberty of London–this awesome shop in London, England–of course–known for their pretty patterns (especially floral prints!) is coming to a Target near you (the closest one to us is in Buffalo *sad face*) on March 14th! This might be one of those times where I envy my American friends. So unfair, when will they come to Canada?! Soon I hope.

(SIDE NOTE, I'M LAUGHING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I CAN HEAR MY MOM CHEERING FOR THE CANADIAN OLMYPICS TEAM IN SPEED SKATING!)

Okay back to Liberty of London. Anyone want to buy me a ceramic teapot, it's only $12.99, and if you convert that into Canadian I'm sure it'll be like $15. Well, here are some of their fun schtuff.


1 comment:

  1. Let me know if you want anything from the US of A. I gotcha back girl. Except men, I don't cover them, they need to be fed and washed so it might be a lil troublesome.

    ReplyDelete