Friday, February 19, 2010

I Miss My Sticker Books



Oh I wish I were young again. That's not to say I don't think I'm NOT young. But I mean young as in 7, 8, 9 or 10. I liked being able to jump rope, play make believe with my best friend Andrea, pretending to be part of the baby-sitters club (LOL, yes we created our own business and actually posted our phone numbers at the mailbox for people to rip off) and, okay, even dressing up my barbies with my little cousin Diana. So fun! Seeing these fun stickers and rubber stamps sent a wave of nostalgia through me. That's not to say I don't enjoy where I am now. But, at times when I see things that remind me of my childhood, like these stickers, really makes me wish I were 7 all over again.



I found these off from Paper Source–that site is addicting. So be forewarned you could be there for hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment