Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I Want A Floral Dress


The weather outside is really depressing. Very grey. Very cold. Very blah. Andddd, it seems like my whole wardrobe is like that right now. Very black, grey, and well, yeah that's pretty much it. Not even a hint of pink or white. Welll... unless blue jeans count as a colour. So it got me thinking, you know what I need? A really, REALLY pretty floral dress. And, even if I am on a budget that doesn't mean I can't look, riiite? To nix my flower craving I went to H&M, used their online fashion studio program and sort of made my own creation–if you can even call it that ^_^ ! What do you think? Err.. and I did cave a bit with the black, it's my comfort colour. But you have to admit the dress itself and the bangle make a powerful colour combo. *Sigh*, I'm so proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment