Saturday, March 20, 2010

Pingg Me

Where's the sun?! I can't believe the weather was so nice all week and then we get stuck with this. (*two thumbs down*). And to top it all off I've got this sore throat that I can't seem to shake off (*double two thumbs down*). Anyways. To cheer me up I thought I would blab about how amazing Pingg.com is. It's sort of this interactive stationery site where you choose a certain design you like for anything (thank-you card, love you card, sympathy card, etc.). Then once you're done, you just send the design anddd it prints it for you–er, albeit with a cost of course. It's really cool, they have a lot of ready-made designs, but you can also create your own. Here are some of my faves. I like the one above designed by Leigh Viner because it's really retro. She also has an etsy site check her out at jkldesign. And here are the rest of my faves! ^_^.





No comments:

Post a Comment